Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Trying times...

With 2 little ones about to turn 4 and 2 this weekend...some days can be very trying.
Loving them to bits is the easiest thing in the World to do...but then some days begin with neither of them listening to you...
Every now and then I look at them,pause, and thank God that they are healthy and happy girls. I think gaining their respect is all we wish for...and for them to know right from wrong.
Maybe if I lightened up and took a different approach they would listen a little better. I'll try it and let you know.

On a different note...everyone has given positive feedback to my new creations...soon to post pictures and to add to my Etsy shop... for you all to see.
This is a move in the right direction to gaining recognition amongst families to connect to more people with the hopes of becoming a well noted portrait artist.

Hey, maybe one day my dream of having my own "Hamilton Arts Centre" will come true.

Dream on baby....until next time!

No comments: